2014년 4월 6일 일요일

 The Time Traveler's Wife is the story about Clare who is a beautiful girl and Henry who is a time-traveler, but he cannot control it. They have known each other since Clare was six years old and Henry was thirty six years old.
They get married when she is twenty three and he is thirty one. 
  This movie is about love story but it is a little bit complicated because they tried to have a family as a normal but he's out of control the problem; is that Henry suddenly appears and disappears, and they never know when it happens to them. However I like this movie because they show the true love. 
(Also Rachel McAdams is so lovely in the movie:) )

댓글 2개:

  1. I watched this movie at the movie theater. This movie was impressed for me and romantic movie, However, I agree with their love story was complicated because he traveled back to the time but they loved each other more deeper than other couples because he can't stay with her long time.I think while he traveled back to his time, it makes missed each other.

    답글삭제
  2. The movie is a seriously good movie. I loved how his past self would comfort her when she would have an argument with his present self. how his future self made her fall in love with him. The most heartbreaking point was when they tried to have a baby, and the emotional strife she had to go through really killed me inside.

    답글삭제