2014년 3월 16일 일요일

Miss Granny is Korean romantic comedy. The movie was really fun and I enjoyed watching this. I watched this few weeks ago and I think it till now on show at the Pearlridge 16. This movie shows and emphasizes family story and how they aged and viewed. The main character, the old lady who is seventy and goes to take a photo to displayed for her funeral. However, she is suddenly transformed into a pretty young girl of twenty years old when she took the photo. Then, she experiences a variable life and feels a lot things. :)

댓글 4개:

  1. I love Korean romantic comedy movies!!! This one I have never see it before but I heared about it. I think is a good movie and I will go to see it. Thanks for recommend this comedy movie.

    답글삭제
  2. I like Korean movies, so this movie sounds interesting! I never heard this Korean movie from my Korean friends,so if I have a time to see movies, I will look for this!

    답글삭제
  3. Oh, that's pretty cool ~ i would like to absolutely watch it soon!

    답글삭제
  4. I think this movie is awesone, because the story is very interesting and neoteric. The story is a kind of a new style in a movie. I glad to watch this move.

    답글삭제